1. Terms and Conditions
1.1 Ideally, I prefer to discuss your requirements personally before you make a booking. This ensures that your aspirations are discussed and I tailor the day to your needs. However, this is not essential and if your happy with the course you wish to attend complete the booking form and send it to me.
Or give me a call: 07825 034891.
2.1 A place can be reserved by telephone or e-mail or booking form.
3. Confirmation of Booking
3.1 A place can only be confirmed upon receipt of a booking form and deposit.
3.2 If making a booking 60 days before the course start date this will be 50% of the total cost.
3.3 Under 60 days of the start date then full payment is required.
3.4 Payment needs to be cheque, cash or bank transfer. If cheques the booking is only confirmed once the cheque has cleared.
4. Cancellation by the client
4.1 Cancellations may be in writing or e-mail
4.2 Cancellations up to 60 days before the commencement of the course will incur a loss of 50% deposit only.
4.3 Cancellations given with less than 60 days’ notice to the commencement of the course will incur 75% of the full course fee to be retained.
4.4 Cancellations given with less than 14 days’ notice to the commencement of the course will incur 100% of the full course fee.
4.5 Cancellations regards C19 will be discussed on a case by case basis. If you cannot attend due to local and or national restrictions or becoming C19 positive or showing symptoms then bookings will re arranged to suit customer and myself. There will be no extra charge for this.
4.6 It may be that the original booking can be re arranged. If this is possible with me then there will be no loss of payment. See point 5 below.
5. Alteration of course dates
5.1 Please do call me to discuss any possible cancellations as if we can re arrange dates between us to suit my programme then I will carry any payments over and not charge you any additional fees for making a change. This is dependent upon my course bookings but my main aim here to is to assist customers if I am able to.
6. Cancellation by me
6.1 Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that any guiding takes place on the agreed dates, I reserve the right to cancel at any time due to personal unforeseen circumstances. If this is the case, then a full refund for the agreed fee will be given.
6.2 In the event of a cancellation by me , I will not be liable and are unable to reimburse any travel, accommodation, pre training, or lost work expenses incurred. Nor am I liable to refund any costs for specialist equipment, books, registration fee and subscriptions you may have purchased.
7. Weather Conditions
7.1 Weather and conditions, can on occasion, change rapidly. However, the great outdoors trends not to stop us and is all part of the learning . However, In the event of this affecting the proposed plans on the day I will endeavour to tailor the day to suit you and your requirements. However, if this is the case, I cannot be responsible for a refund on the day unless I cancel the day. If I do decide the cancel the day due to extreme weather, then I will look to re arrange the days/s with you at no extra cost to yourselves and carry over any payment already made.
8.1 All outdoor activities can be physically demanding and you need to ensure that you are fit to participate in the activities or courses booked and understand the physical demands involved. If you’re unsure then please do give me a call.
9.1 Climbing, walking, mountaineering, CPD workshops and underground exploration can be hazardous and can involve an element of risk of injury/death. Whilst first aid training brings with the potential to cause injury through active participation.
9.2 You need to take responsibility for your own actions and involvements during the course or activity and abide by safety decisions made by the group instructor.
9.3 You need to ensure that I am up to date with any illnesses and injury’s which may affect your performance and wellbeing on any course day.
9.4 You will be required to complete a Covid 19 questionnaire the day prior.
Please read the following information regards participation
The BMC Participation Statement say that: The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.
The BCA recognises that cave and mine exploration are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.
10. Photographs and Social Media
10.1 Photographs are often taken during any of the courses or activities. Please tick the box on the booking form if you do not wish to have your photo published on our website, social media or any form of advertising for me
11.1 I hold full public liability cover.
11.2 We do not cover you for costs any costs incurred to you in view of travel, accommodation, equipment, clothing, personal belongings, pre training, registration costs, books or medical.
11.3 If you wish to be covered for those areas in 11.2 , we advise you to take out your own personal sports insurance. Making sure it covers you for all activities you are planning on undertaking.
12 Conditions of Participation
12.1 All instructors are all fully qualified and experienced to work in the relevant environments and they all reserve the right to adjust, relocate or even cancel the day’s activities if they feel safety is going to be compromised.
12.2 Whilst delivering out courses the instructor/s may have to change plans due to weather or other safety factors. We endeavour to discuss these on the spot changes with you at the time. However, as you can appreciate, a situation might require quick action on the part of the instructor to ensure safety of all the group
12. 3 Whilst on any course with us , If at any time you are uncomfortable or wish to stop we really recommend you to inform your instructor immediately. We then can discuss with you the options should you wish to cease partaking in the activity.
12. 4 Our ultimate goal is to deliver the courses we advertise to the high standards we set. However, the environments we work in are very dynamic and should you wish to withdraw while out on a group activity this may require all clients to return to a safe roadside location if the instructor deems conditions too serious for you to remove yourself from the environment. No refund will be given in this instance. We recommend you purchase personal cancellation, accident and medical insurance to cover this.
12.5 If you insist on removing yourself from the group against the instructor’s advice, then the instructor and ???? will no longer hold a professional duty of care or be held accountable for your actions and any outcome resulting from them.
12.6 360 Outdoors are committed to equality and work hard to allow access for all to the outdoors. Please discuss this aspect of the booking direct . Our aim is for medical conditions which are known and managed to allow participation on our courses. However, safety of staff, customers is our priority.
12. 7 Courses can be demanding physically, mentally and emotionally, it’s is essential that you declare on your booking form and inform your instructor on the day of any issue which may impact on your participation, safety and enjoyment of the day.
12. 8 You must inform your instructor immediately on anything that arises during the course of the day, they can then work with you and take appropriate action suitable to the issue, location and conditions.
13. 1 In general, it is very difficult for us to cater with people wanting to bring dogs on our courses. This is due to how we coach, the types of courses we are delivering , the venues we use, access issues and land ownership.
14. 2 360 Outdoors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2nd 2021.
14. 3 By making a booking or contacting us via this website, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of your personal data as set out below. As an activity organisation, we require these details in order to fulfil our contract with you. Please do not use this website if you do not agree with any of the following.
14. 4 If browsing this website, we collect the following generic information using cookies: Operating system, Browser, Device type, Demographics (eg Gender, Age band, Country of location), IP address, Site behaviour (e.g. Page views, Link clicks etc).
14. 5 If completing a booking form, we ask for the following personal information: Name, Email address, Address, Phone number, Age, Relevant experience and fitness, Medical conditions, Emergency contact details.
14. 6 We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- So that your instructor or leader can look after you safely in a mountainous or wilderness environment.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
15 Disclosure of your information:
15.1 The information we hold will only be passed to your instructor or leader prior to a course you are booked on. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to any other outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect your safety such as handing over medical information to the emergency services.
15.2 For financial reasons, we will keep your transaction data on our systems for 3 years after you have made a booking with us. For all biometric data associated with your transaction, we retain the right to hold this information for 3 years in accordance with health & safety guidelines.
16.1 We will do our very best to protect your personal data. Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we, therefore, cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website, therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
16.2 Once we have received your information, we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure and do our utmost to prevent unauthorised access to it. All information you provide to us is stored securely.
16. 3 We do not hold any credit card details
16. 4 We also take payments by online bank transfer, we do not record any of your sensitive banking information.
16.5 If at any point you suspect or become aware of a breach in security, or receive suspicious communications from someone claiming to be from us, please let us know immediately
16. 6 To the best of our ability, we will limit the amount of data that is stored on paper. Any paper documents that have information on that we need to keep (i.e. booking forms) will be converted to electronic format, and then the original paper document will be destroyed.
17 Links to other websites:
17.1 Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
18 Access to Information:
18.1 In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
18. 2 If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.